Upgrade your USB-SA124B to a Scalar Network Analyzer with the USB-TG124A!
The Signal Hound USB-TG124A is a 100 kHz to 12.4 GHz tracking generator which works with your USB-SA124A to measure filters, attenuators, amplifiers and more! It is compact, simple to use, and an effective troubleshooting and analysis tool in the lab or in the field. Whether you are an amateur radio enthusiast or a microwave communications professional, the USB-TG124A provides fast, accurate results.
- RF Frequency Range: 100 kHz to 12.4 GHz
- Amplitude range: -30 dBm to -12 dBm
- Up to 19 selectable frequency step sizes in a 1-2-5 sequence
- Below 4 GHz: 10 Hz to 10 MHz steps
- Above 4 GHz: 100 Hz to 10 MHz steps
- Sweep up to 700 frequency points per second with the USB-SA124A
- No external power supply needed – draws power from USB
- Software and Hardware included for one low price
- Write your own software with our
free Application Programming Interface (API)
- Compatible with Windows operating systems
- Measures 8 inches long
- Weighs 10 ounces
- Now includes 20 dB attenuator, p/n Mini-Circuits FW-20+